Hide those tell-tale signs on your chest that can ruin your appearance with this Pinky Queen Top Pack. Made with a composite of multiple cosmetic ingredients, including water, polyvinyl alcohol, Sophora flavescens extract, placenta and more, women can add a discreet amount of the flesh-colored pack to their body to combat dark spots or uneven patches on their busts and nipples.
Apply the cream onto the nipple and areola. let it dry and peel it off.
It combats dark spots, uneven patches on busts and nipples. Removes the wrinkles, darkening and roughness of the nipples. Instantly tints skin pink for a decent, natural and tint of baby-like color. Contains various moisturizer such as Placenta extract, enabling a longer lasting effect.
Causes of darkened nipples and areolas
Darkened areolas could be caused by an increase in hormones during pregnancy. In fact, this is one of the telltale signs of pregnancy. The areola area may grow larger in diameter and the nipples may also grow in size or stand out more prominently.
Darkened areolas in women can also be caused by aging, menstruation, or certain medications.
The Pinky Queen Top Pack features:
- Composite of 9 varieties of beauty ingredients
- 40g (1.4oz)
- Faint Fragrance of roses
- Apply a light, thin layer. If a thick layer is applied, it will take longer to dry.
- Stop using immediately if there are rashes, itches or other reactions with your skin.
- Made in Japan
How to use:
1. Take appropriate amount of pack onto fingertips
2. Put a thin layer on area of concern (if it is too thick, it takes more time to dry & its harder to peel off)
3. Let it dry for 10-20 minutes
4. Once completely dry, peel it off
- Best result if used 4 - 5 times a week
- It is more effective to use it after taking shower or bath, as the skin loosens and the pores are open up, enabling
the ingredients to be better absorbed.
When feeling/finding redness, inflammation, itchiness and irritation during the use, stop the usage, and it is recommended to see the doctor. Do not use the pack on the areas of concern such as wounds, inflammation, and rash. When it gets into the eyes, wash it away immediately. When using it on the spot that could take the direct sunlight, there are rare occasions that it could become rash or smear, so please be careful. Do not use the product during pregnancy or breast-feeding periods. Depending on the skin condition, the degree of tint could vary. Because of the characteristics of the product, the color could stain underwear and clothes.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose Gum, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Placental Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Oil, Hydroxypropylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Red 218